I adore Inside The Actors Studio with James Lipton. Every time it’s on I am glued to my television like a 5 year old. Head in hands, laying flat on my stomach, I watch even through the commercials. Other than Big Bang Theory, my favorite part of each show is when the actors are put on the hot seat to answer Lipton’s 10 questions. So, I thought I’d take a moment to answer his questions.
What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on?
What turns you off?
What sound or noise do you love?
- Good music blasting through speakers
What sound or noise do you hate?
- Snoring in the middle of the day
What is your favorite curse word?
- Fuck. Get me in the right mood and I can string together quite the sentence using this word.
What profession would you like to participate in?
- Marketing a major motion picture after I’ve written the screenplay
What profession would you not like to participate in?
- Cashier or salesperson. Been there, done that.
If heaven exists what would you like to have said to you at the pearly gates?
- I’m so glad you’re here. *Hugs*
Feel free to answer the questions yourself in the comments!