Chanelle Schneider is an ambitious, articulate creator of content, an effective branding strategist – and a Social Media maven.
Chanelle’s ideal position is in Social Media or MarCom where her branding and communication skills are ideally suited to a SME positioned to fully utilize social media to extend both brand and online influence – or perhaps a larger corporation that has identified the need to extend their reach through targeted digital communication.
Chanelle is willing to consider relocation adventures for all opportunities.
In Chanelle’s own words:
You need passionate talent on your team who thrives on delivering creative, strategic attention to your brand. I am Chanelle Schneider, and I am that talent.
While organizing events as Lead Cultural Peer at UMBC, I worked with the Promotions Department to create marketing collateral and connect with outside organizations for sponsorships. Through my experience, I gained a strong understanding of customer service – the heart of every marketing effort.
Identifying a need in social media to eliminate perceived barriers in the intergenerational workplace, I initiated an ongoing, virtual conversation among generations. I’m proud to say that conversation, #GenYChat, has turned into a popular chat – and brand – on Twitter, with hundreds of tweets each week. I also created and am chief contributor to ThereFromHere – a blog that continues niche generational conversations. My blogs and articles have also appeared on YouTern, iGrad, Examiner.com, and many more.
I want to apply this same ambitious, determined attitude to the Social Media/Marketing Communications industries with an emphasis on driving user interaction toward brand recognition. As a fast learner, I will grow beyond my current experience quickly – and become a tremendous long-term asset to any company.
As evidenced by Chanelle’s efforts to find work, she is a model candidate for Hired for the Holidays:
- Created LinkedIn, Monster, MediaBistro and Careerbuilder profiles
- Followed companies she is interested in learning more about on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Sent targeted responses to inquiries received through Social Media
- Informed her network of her job search and respond quickly to referrals
- Is currently expanding her skill set in an internship managing social media marketing
- Created a “25 Reasons” campaign designed to show through blog posts why she would be an excellent team member
- You can reach Chanelle directly via Twitter at @WriterChanelle or via e-mail.